5942Poss Ipkg bug?

  • John R Wersan Jr.
    May 1, 2005
      Sorry if this is not the place, I have only just started playing
      with the NSLU.

      I think I may have come across a small dependencies bug in the ipkg
      install for "man".

      I did "ipkg install man" which ran with no errors, but when I
      did "man man" I got the following error…

      # man man
      /opt/bin/less: No such file or directory
      Error executing formatting or display command.
      System command (cd /opt/man && (echo ".pl
      1100i"; /bin/cat '/opt/man/man1/man.1'; echo ".\\\""; echo ".pl \n
      (nlu+10") | nroff -Tlatin1 -mandoc | /opt/bin/less -isR) exited with
      status 32512.
      No manual entry for man

      So I did "ipkg less"

      Now I can see man pages…

      I think the dependencies need to be looked at for this….

      Thanks!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic