5903Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: How your donations have been spent

    Apr 27, 2005
      On 4/28/05, Astro Jetson <astro_jetson_jr@...> wrote:
      > Are you still taking donations?

      Not really. We tend to have donation drives only when we need to buy
      something, rather than having donations coming in continuously.

      At the moment, the project doesn't need to buy anything (although
      Jacques still wants a pair of new hiking boots, and Jean-Fabrice wants
      an Audi TT), so we're not publicly asking for donations at this time
      :-)

      The donation paypal accounts are still active, so if anyone *really*
      feels a need to donate, then a quick search of the mailing list
      archives will allow you to do so ...