5890new packages

  • Josh Parsons
    Apr 27, 2005
      A great deal of work was done on web server and email related packages
      for unslung last week, and a large number of new packages are now
      available from the feeds.

      These include: getmail, procmail, mod-python, py-mx-base, py-mysql, py-
      psycopg, php-thttpd, byrequest, libesmtp, esmtp.

      We now have a php-enabled thttpd daemon available in package php-thttpd
      (thanks to the efforts of jeanfabrice). It supports all the same php
      extensions as php-apache, and should be lighter on memory use.
      Preliminary tests suggest that phpmyadmin and mediawiki work with both
      apache and php-thttpd.

      --
      Josh Parsons
      Philosophy Department