25170Re: [nslu2-linux] Goodbye from a moderator

  • Gregg Levine
    Jun 9, 2013
      On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Mike Westerhof (mwester)
      <mwester@...> wrote:
      > There are other moderators. The list goes on.
      >
      > This one thanks you for returning this conversation to a more pertinent
      > line of discussion. :)
      >
      > -Mike (mwester)
      >

      > On 6/9/2013 10:25 AM, M.J. Johnson wrote:
      >>

      >> Returning to a more on-topic discussion, is the implication that this
      >> list will end without participation of the original moderator? Can't we
      >> just change moderators? I find this list to be a valuable resource, and
      >> would like to see it continue...
      >>
      >> Thanks.
      [Much stuff snipped while listening to Schubert's Unfinished.]
      Hello!
      I quite agree Mike even though technically I'm only a participant
      running a frustrated Pogo Plug.

      -----
      Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@...