25156Re: [nslu2-linux] latest opkg feeds for slugosbe?

  • wetstreams
    May 26, 2013
      Interesting. If I edit /etc/opkg/cross-feed.conf to
      http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/slugos5be/cross/unstable

      and then say:

      root@slug3816:/# opkg install lighttpd
      Installing lighttpd (1.4.32-1) to root...
      Downloading http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/slugos5be/cross/unstable/lighttpd_1.4.32-1_armeb.ipk
      gunzip: short read
      gunzip: invalid magic
      package lighttpd suggests installing e2fsprogs
      package lighttpd suggests installing libxml2
      package lighttpd suggests installing lua
      package lighttpd suggests installing sqlite
      package lighttpd suggests installing openldap-libs
      package lighttpd suggests installing mysql
      gunzip: invalid magic
      gunzip: short read
      gunzip: invalid magic
      can't get //usr/lib/opkg/info/lighttpd.control open for read
      gunzip: invalid magic
      Configuring lighttpd
      Collected errors:
       * Unable to open the control file in  set_flags_from_control
      root@slug3816:/#

      Any idea what might be wrong?