25152Update request tinyproxy (from 1.8.2 to 1.8.3)

  • jimfr06
    May 25, 2013
      Hello,

      could you update tinyproxy on the repositories?

      The version in the nslu2 repositories is 1.8.2 and it has a bug on "upstream proxy" that makes this feature almost unusable.

      Current tinyproxy version is 1.8.3. The "upstream proxy" feature has been fixed in this version, see here (Bug BB#91): https://banu.com/cgit/tinyproxy/tree/NEWS?id=1.8.3
      The 1.8.3 version of tinyproxy is available here: https://banu.com/pub/tinyproxy/1.8/tinyproxy-1.8.3.tar.bz2

      I could successfully build it in on my Linux PC (Precise Pangolin 64bits) and also on my Synology DS413j (ARM Marvell Kirkwood mv6282).

      So that's fine for my own use... but unfortunately I don't currently have the knowledge on how to update a package on nslu2 repos for the benefit of the community.

      Many thanks in advance.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic