25132problem with openslug + nslu2

  • Eric CS
    Feb 22, 2013
      Hi all, I have a question about slugosBE 5.3 Beta and NSLU2. I installed the firmware with upslug2 successfully. I configured the network with "turnup init" then I installed the system to my external hard drive 400 gb with "turnup disk-i / dev/sda1" then I created a swapfile file. Everything fine until I try to use opkg or ipkg, when I use the command "opkg update" and "ipkg update" NSLU2 automatically restarts.
      I searched a lot on google but can not find solution. Someone could give me a solution to solve this? thanks
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic