25123Re: [nslu2-linux] Optware failed to install asterisk18 on ASUS RT-N16
- Jan 9, 2013This is not a bug. There are several asterisk packages:
- asterisk12 - asterisk 1.2.x
- asterisk14 - asterisk 1.4.x
- asterisk16 - asterisk 1.6.x
- asterisk18 - asterisk 1.8.x
- asterisk10 - asterisk 10.x
Pick the one that you are familiar with it and install it. Do not
install two of them at the same time.
We should remove asterisk12, asterisk14 and asterisk16 as those are no
On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:28 PM, A <goody1240@...> wrote:
> I want to report a bug and hopefully it will get resolved shortly.The problem was when I tried to install asterisk18 (22.214.171.124-1) package from Optware for my ASUS RT-N16 router with DD-WRT firmware v.24 -sp2 (14929 mega build), it failed. A message was displayed saying that the asterisk18 is conflicting with asterisk14. The package itself is located in http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/optware/ddwrt/cross/stable/asterisk_126.96.36.199-1_mipsel.ipk. Thanks.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>