25097Unable to access slug after installing SlugOS

  • underscoretom
    Nov 2, 2012
      I recently purchased a used NSLU2 with the intent of putting wview on it for weather station support.

      Upon installing the latest SlugOS per instructions, I cannot access the slug in any way (telnet or via the web interface, nor any ping) once the installation is complete and it reboots. Reading around suggested I should install unslung OS first and confirm the IP address is set to what I expect it to be. Installing unslung works fine. I can install (including SSH) and configure as its instructions suggest. But then when installing SlugOS again, same response. I am not able to telnet or use the web interface (*.77 default).

      Suggestions?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic