25054Re: perl-dbd-sqlite make file update request

  • tals1975
    May 11, 2012
      Thank you for building and uploading of the new version.

      Unfortunately, slimserver which I'm trying to start requires version 1.34_1:
      ./slimserver.pl --d_server
      Your locale was detected as C, you may have problems with non-Latin filenames. Consider changing your LANG variable to the correct locale, i.e. en_US.utf8
      DBD::SQLite object version 1.35 does not match bootstrap parameter 1.34_01 at /opt/lib/perl5/5.10.0/arm-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 226.
      Compilation failed in require at /root/_test/logitechmediaserver-7.7.2-33893-noCPAN/Slim/Utils/DbCache.pm line 11.

      Is it possible to upload updated perl-dbd-sqlite.mk file so I can try to compile it myself?

      Thank you,

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "tals1975" <tals1975@...> wrote:
      > Hi All,
      > Please can someone update the following make file?
      > perl-dbd-sqlite to version 1.35
      > Unable to build the package: perl-dbd-sqlite due the following problem:
      > DBI 1.57 is required to configure this module; please install it or upgrade your CPAN/CPANPLUS shell.
      > However, perl-dbi v.1.620 is in stage
      > Thank you,
      > Sergey
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic