24961Re: NSLU2 not working after losing thumb drive

  • hoytduff
    Dec 27, 2011
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "oddballhero" <oddballhero@...> wrote:

      > Can you get to the web interface or ping it? Was it set for dhcp or has static ip. If you have another linux box does it show up with "arp -a"? Have you reset it and now it is on a different subnet? This page may help you http://nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/TelnetIntoRedBoot . I've had the same situation in the past.

      I was able to reflash it, but ran into a snag with the Linux utility in that my on-board eth0 is not functional and I needed to manually identify the network device. Otherwise, no problems.

      The current version of UNSLUNG is now installed and pyTivo is up and running. I also purchased a second NSLU2 on eBay just to experiment with.

      Thanks.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic