24909Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: What happened to the nlsu2 repositories?

  • Mike Westerhof (mwester)
    Aug 31, 2011
      The native feeds are obsolete and exist no longer -- they've been empty
      for a long time now. Basically, with optware we were able to get all
      packages to cross-compile, so you should find everything in the
      appropriate "cross" or "stable" feed.
      -Mike (mwester)