24845Re: Another Slug dead (itr doesn't boot..) -- any hint/suggestion very welcomed

  • Adam Baker
    Apr 19, 2011
      jmir_po <j-mir@...> writes:

      > But before I do that, I
      > want to see if there's some another possible solution to try and would be very
      > grateful if someone could help me to get into the right track.

      If you have access to a multimeter it would be worthwhile checking what voltage
      is on the slug's power supply when it is running (often the 5V pin on the USB
      connector is the easiest point to measure it). When the PSU is failing it can
      often manage to run redboot but not boot the complete system.

      Adam
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic