24689Re: [nslu2-linux] newbie: firmware flash now cannot access slug

  • Hardy Griech
    Dec 19, 2010
      On 20.12.2010 04:54, Mike Westerhof (mwester) wrote:
      :
      > There are no packets from an NSLU2 in that wireshark trace -- the NSLU2
      > MAC address starts with 00:0f:xx:xx:xx:xx. Actually I think there are
      > few more octets that are fixed, but your trace doesn't even have those
      > first two octets in it, so if any packets were sent, they weren't
      > captured by wireshark.
      :

      Why should the packets get captured in a switched network?

      I would recommend to analyse the log of the router (it was a cisco) and
      turn on debugging/verbose logging if possible.

      Hardy
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic