    Sep 1, 2010
      Thanks, I will check.
      Roman

      Roland Gallinera murmured, on 9/1/2010 8:18 PM:

      I’m in Winnipeg, it is tagged at $89.99 but when scanned it’s $29.99… better hurry, it may run out or price may go up by Friday (when prices usually changes)

      From: nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com [mailto:nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Roman Gargulak
      Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 6:16 PM
      To: nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: NSLU2 vs WDTV Live vs Seagate FreeAgent Dockstar

      Roland,

      Where in Canada are you?
      Here in Ottawa it is still for $90... :-(

      Roman

      Roland Gallinera murmured, on 9/1/2010 9:14 AM:

      The Dockstar is on sale at local futureshop stores here in Canada for $29.99 CAD (around $27 USD)… I bought 2 and will be playing with it…. Being a newbie, I hope people would post some tutorials on how to use optware with it…