24479Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Help with IceS - PERL quesion

  • Robert Hammond
    May 18 10:06 AM
      I have never seen this before but over the years I have needed to used
      the force install option with some packages, needed to overcome similar
      problems.

      I think the command line should be something like :-

      ipkg install -force-depends path/package_name_goes_here.ipk

      If you type

      ipkg --help

      will give a list of the command line options.

      In message
      <AANLkTinGgqCSsOrEQu_moi5NW3JpM1HDFk9wiMnFjsak@...>, M.J.
      Johnson <threeeyedtoad@...> writes

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic