24473Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Help with IceS - PERL quesion

  • M.J. Johnson
    May 17 10:27 AM
         Dang it.  Same result...

      # ipkg install ./ices0_0.4-2_armeb.ipk
      Installing ices0 (0.4-2) to root...
      Nothing to be done
      Collected errors:
      Multiple packages (ices0 and ices0) providing same name marked HOLD or PREFER.  Using latest.
      Package ices0 md5sum mismatch. Either the ipkg or the package index are corrupt. Try 'ipkg update'.

         I think the real problem here is we're getting md5sum mismatches. Any insight among the community on how to avoid?

         Thanks for the help making the build, Robert!

      On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Robert Hammond <robham@...> wrote:
      Whoops

      I built both the old version and also the new version,  but accidentally sent the old version.

      New version attached to this email

      In message <AANLkTimTnQZ_h_EEpPp1u0GmLrmya6Gbp7wL6zmVcNIJ@...>, M.J. Johnson <threeeyedtoad@...> writes
       Thanks so much, Robert.  I went ahead and attempted to install the ipk
      you sent.  Here's what I got:  I wasn't entirely sure how to install a local
      ipk, so I went with the following:

      # ipkg install ./ices0_0.4-1_armeb.ipk
      Installing ices0 (0.4-1) to root...
      Nothing to be done
      Collected errors:
      Multiple packages (ices0 and ices0) providing same name marked HOLD or
      PREFER.  Using latest.
      Package ices0 md5sum mismatch. Either the ipkg or the package index are
      corrupt. Try 'ipkg update'.

       So, it looks like perhaps there is a version conflict?  Not really sure.

       Again, thanks for all the assistance...

      I now have it built, sent by PM

      --
      Robert Hammond
      PGP:0x154144DA

      --
      Robert Hammond
      PGP:0x154144DA
      592B 0199 2D7F FC05 C4B1 0404 2258 4471 1541 44DA

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic