24470Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Help with IceS - PERL quesion

  • Robert Hammond
    May 15, 2010
      I think that the package ipk version number located in the build make
      file needs to be moved from 1 to 2 to stop this, i.e. the build needs
      to produce ices0_0.4-2_armeb.ipk

      I should be back at my build machine on Sunday evening GMT so will
      re-build and re-send. The package only takes about 5 minutes to build.

      In message
      <AANLkTimTnQZ_h_EEpPp1u0GmLrmya6Gbp7wL6zmVcNIJ@...>, M.J.
      Johnson <threeeyedtoad@...> writes

      --
      Robert Hammond
      PGP:0x154144DA
      592B 0199 2D7F FC05 C4B1 0404 2258 4471 1541 44DA
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic