24226Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: NFSD: unable to find recovery directory /var/lib/nfs/v4recovery

  • Mike Westerhof (mwester)
    Jan 10, 2010
      slackline wrote:
      > # rpcinfo -p slug
      > program vers proto port
      > 100000 2 tcp 111 portmapper
      > 100021 1 udp 47279 nlockmgr
      > 100021 3 udp 47279 nlockmgr
      > 100021 4 udp 47279 nlockmgr
      > 100003 2 udp 2049 nfs
      > 100003 3 udp 2049 nfs
      > 100003 4 udp 2049 nfs
      > 100021 1 tcp 48775 nlockmgr
      > 100021 3 tcp 48775 nlockmgr
      > 100021 4 tcp 48775 nlockmgr
      > 100003 2 tcp 2049 nfs
      > 100003 3 tcp 2049 nfs
      > 100003 4 tcp 2049 nfs
      > 100000 2 udp 111 portmapper
      >
      > Which suggests to me that things can be seen on the slug server fine. I've tried restarting the nfs mounts on the clients and server in turn, but no joy at all.
      I don't think they can be seen fine -- where's your mountd? The
      nfsserver startup script (in /etc/init.d) starts the /usr/sbin/mountd
      daemon -- your's isn't there in the rpc listing. If you can figure out
      where it went, or why it isn't starting, you'll have a good idea what's
      going on.

      -Mike (mwester)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic