23812Re: direct ethernet connection from PC to slug

  • hvontres
    Jun 26 1:23 PM
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <jut.shanahan@...> wrote:

      > Yeah I tried that but I'm still unable to share the wireless internet connection with the slug via win xp ICS. ICS requires the use of 192.168.0.1, but the router already uses this IP as it's gateway. I have no access to the wireless router btw.

      I think you want to do something like this:

      http://www.nanodocumet.com/?p=14

      ICS is just a NAT setup. Unfortunately, M$ in their inifinite wisdom has set it up to use 192.168.0.1 for the default, the same as most wireless routers or even DSL modems :(
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic