23725Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Marvell SheevaPlug Port --- Has anybody seen this?

  • CN
    Jun 6, 2009
      On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 01:20:53 +0100, David Given wrote:

      > BTW, today I finally turned off my server PC in favour of the
      > SheevaPlug. My entire system, web site, email, IMAP, spam detection, the
      > lot, is now running off it. The energy consumption went from 90W to 35W.

      35W! Wow, that is an hog energy compared to a slug at 6W with a network drive
      :) No wonder, the reports, the plug has been running rather hot.

      When you added the modules, which stream did you use? aptware? Is there an
      easy way for me to look at that stream listing from my slugosbe, to see which
      modules are available and what versions. Thanks.

      Cordially,
      CN
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic