23565Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: slug usb controller hurt?

  • Sébastien Lorquet
    Apr 8, 2009
      Okay, then it's easy, I've another slug at home, with an usb stick too (it has been there for more than one year!). I'll try this evening :)

      I'm surprised of this failure. Is there any visual clue the PSU has fried if I disassemble it?
      Is it repairable?

      Many thanks.
      Sebastien.

      PS: rofl, with a colleague we just tried to load the psu with a small value resistor and measured the voltage. it was enough powerful to fry a 0.25 watt 3.3 ohm resistor ( ^_^ ) but now I get the christmas tree led sequence even with no usb device attached :)
      We fried the psu even more :)

      The final anwer will come this evening :)

      Moreover I just grabbed a 3A 5V psu from an old unused device. Just have to adapt the right connector :)

      On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 4:49 PM, David Given <dg@...> wrote:

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: