23465Re: Unslung 6.10 amuled amuleweb (amulecmd) do'nt open tcp socket

  • rolandkbs
    Mar 22, 2009
      a) Unslung 6.8-beta
      b) It is still running
      c) I installed amule 2.1.3-10 with ipkg in September 2007
      If I will find time next week, I will do an update to 2.2.3-1 next week. I will keep you informed.

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "gopher3_8" <gopher38@...> wrote:
      > Thanks for the reply. Tried again with a new server.met but still no success. Maybe I'll experiment some more, but first, can you tell me:
      > a) Are you running Unslung?
      > b) Did you ever get aMule to work?
      > c) Did you install aMule with ipkg or did you make it yourself?
      > Thanks.
      > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "rolandkbs" <roland.krebs@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I had the same problem with 2.1.3 more than a year ago. I'm not sure anymore, by I think the problem was only an invalid server.met file.
      > > Try to copy a clean, not empty file to the slug.
      > >
      > > Roland

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic