23457Re: Unslung 6.10 amuled amuleweb (amulecmd) do'nt open tcp socket

  • gopher3_8
    Mar 21, 2009
      Thanks for the reply. Tried again with a new server.met but still no success. Maybe I'll experiment some more, but first, can you tell me:

      a) Are you running Unslung?
      b) Did you ever get aMule to work?
      c) Did you install aMule with ipkg or did you make it yourself?

      Thanks.

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "rolandkbs" <roland.krebs@...> wrote:

      > I had the same problem with 2.1.3 more than a year ago. I'm not sure anymore, by I think the problem was only an invalid server.met file.
      > Try to copy a clean, not empty file to the slug.
      >
      > Roland

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic