    Sep 3, 2008
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon Farquharson"

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/UseTheResetButtonToEnterUpgradeMode

      > >> --
      > >> Gordon Farquharson
      > >> GnuPG Key ID: 32D6D676
      > >>
      > > before, i still log into upgrade mode my slug by this method, suddeny
      > > now i can't perfome this action.
      >
      > If anybody is to help you with this problem, you need to provide more
      > information about exactly what you did before the problem occurred,
      > and what you see now. For instance, what are the the colours of the
      > LEDs on the NSLU2? Also, tell people about your system configuration,
      > e.g. do you have your hard drive connected (only relevant if your hard
      > drive is powered over the USB port), how have you got your NSLU2
      > connected to your LAN, etc.
      >
      > Gordon
      >
      > --
      > Gordon Farquharson
      > GnuPG Key ID: 32D6D676

      sorry! i have reflash my slug by sercumm utility, and version i
      upgrade is "Unslung-6.8-beta". After upgrade finish, it reboot and
      first led is orange, secon led is yellow, with no any device in USB
      port. After i don't power of it, i unplug power. Follow i restart
      device and log my slug into upgrade mode, but don't perform this
      action. Have problem with my slug,...need remove pattery?
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic