22118Re: Samba file transfer creates zone identifier files...

  • doll_oliver
    Aug 9, 2008
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Zhou" wrote:
      > Thanks for the problem report and investigation.

      np

      > Samba 3.2.1 has just been released and supposedly include this fix. I
      > upgraded optware samba package to 3.2.1 after testing that I can
      > connect to a share on unslung. It probably would take a few hours
      > before the new ipk reach the feed.

      thx for this. I was able to update my Slug with your update this
      morning and everything looks fine, now.
      --
      thx & cheers
      Oliver

      PS: the issue with SWAT persists: it still reports smbd and nmbd as
      "not running" though it's properly listing the active connection &
      shares and the open files.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic