21736Re: UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native library `javanet' not found

  • lightbit
    Jun 1, 2008

      have you tried the SableVM? I've successfully used sockets with this
      VM.

      Some installation remarks: Before installing the package sablevm
      remove the package classpath. Ensure that the packages popt and zlib
      are installed. Because of missing dependencies these packages are not
      automatically installed.

      You have one drawback with the SableVM: It complies only to J2SE 1.4.
      Therefore tell your java compiler to generate class files only for
      this version.

      Mathias

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com,
      "abhinav" <abhinavsrivastava2004@...> wrote:

      > I too have exactly the same problem.Anybody please help
      >
      > Thank you
      > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "tirolepietre" <tirolepietre@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I have exactly the same problem. Did any of you experience the
      same
      > > situation and found an effective solution?
      > > Thank you
      > >
      > > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "friedrich.kemper"
      > > <friedrich.kemper@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello,
      > > >
      > > > when i try to run a java prog i get this follow error output:
      > > >
      > > > java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native library `javanet' not
      found (as
      > > > file `libjavanet.so') in gnu.classpath.boot.library.path and
      > > > java.library.path
      > > > at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:763)
      > > > at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:662)
      > > > at java.net.VMInetAddress.<clinit>(VMInetAddress.java:50)
      > > > at java.net.InetAddress.<clinit>(InetAddress.java:77)
      > > > at

      org.soda.dpws.internal.LocalIPAddressImpl.<init>(LocalIPAddressImpl.java:63)
      > > > at

      org.soda.dpws.DPWSNetworks.getDefaulLocalIPAddress(DPWSNetworks.java:58)
      > > > at org.soda.dpws.registry.Registry.<init>(Registry.java:151)
      > > > at org.soda.dpws.registry.Registry.<init>(Registry.java:87)
      > > > at Lights.LightsServer.<init>(LightsServer.java:77)
      > > > at Lights.LightsServer.main(LightsServer.java:71)
      > > >
      > > > i start my programm with this command:
      > > >
      > > > jamvm -Dgnu.classpath.boot.library.path=/opt/lib/classpath/ -cp
      > > > $CLASSPATH Lights.LightsServer
      > > >
      > > > in the directory /opt/lib/classpath i found the libjavanet.so
      (it is a
      > > > link to the file /opt/lib/classpath/libjavanet.so.0.0.0,
      > > >
      > > > what is the problem? when i run the programm under the cvm-VM it
      > works.
      > > >
      > > > best regards

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic