21639Re: [nslu2-linux] slugimage issue or operator error?

    May 5, 2008
      Rod Whitby wrote:
      > Try just:
      >
      > slugimage -F -p -o test.bin -L apex.bin -k vmlinuz -r Flashdisk
      >
      > If that works, then start adding options until you find the one that
      > breaks it.

      Note that slugimage has a regression test suite in:

      http://svn.nslu2-linux.org/svnroot/slugimage/trunk/tests/

      So if you find a case that doesn't work, please add it to there (or send
      me the testcase so I can add it).

      [I note that I don't have any tests that use -F in there at the moment,
      so it won't be a surprise if something doesn't work - if someone want to
      write some -F test cases I'll happily add them.]