20606Re: SLIP over USBSerial? [update 2: Success!]

  • Bill Buzbee
    Jan 5, 2008
      WooHoo! - It's all all working now. On my 4th cup of coffee, I ran
      across a posting describing a similar problem:

      http://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?pid=21056

      It seems that the default for iptables is to drop forwarded packets. By
      doing:

      iptables -P FORWARD ACCEPT; iptables -F FORWARD

      my little flash-only slug is now working as a SLIP bridge for Magic-1.

      Next I'll cobble together a power plug to run the slug off of
      Magic-1's power supply. When it's all done, I'll post again with a
      recap of getting SLIP over USBSerial working.

      Thanks to all!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic