20347Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Trouble with installing Debian on NSLU2...

  • Martin Michlmayr
    Dec 9 12:43 PM
      * John Klimek <jklimek@...> [2007-12-09 15:19]:
      > I've just installed Unslung 6.8 and verified I have a static IP
      > address with a correct netmask and gateway.
      > After I upload the Debian firmware I get the orange light and I cannot
      > connect to that IP address (via SSH and telnet).
      > Any other thoughts?

      What static IP address did you use? If you used (the
      default used by the firmware) Debian will use DHCP rather than this IP

      Have you verified that DNS servers are set? Hostname?
      Martin Michlmayr
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic