20072Re: filenames containing international charaters

  • mhjorth62
    Nov 1, 2007
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "ralphqramden" <ralphqramden@...>
      wrote:

      > I must apologize for the <80 chars per line in my last post!
      > It never occurred to me that Yahoo would not format it correctly.
      >
      > I see from perusing the wiki some more that language another package can
      > installed. I assume you installed the Western European/Latin one. I
      > imagine no UTF-8 is available. These character sets are a whole
      > field in themselves!
      >
      > Brian

      Can't you just set the iso-8859-1 locale?

      I don't know if there is locale support in unslung, as I use
      Debian on my slug, but if it is something like this:
      export LANG=da_DK.ISO-8859-1
      should do the trick.

      Michael.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic