19385Re: [nslu2-linux] transmission

  • Ovidiu Sas
    Aug 1, 2007
      CTCS and enhanced-ctorrent works pretty well on the slug.  The main disadvantage is that enhanced-ctorrent does not support encryption.
      I recently switched to rtorrent (optware on openslug) and I'm impressed how well it works.
      It doesn't have a web interface but it has a console interface.
      A monitoring web interface can be setup (see http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/RtorrentLikeAPro ).

      Regards,
      Ovidiu Sas

      On 7/31/07, John <jl.050877@...> wrote:

      > This another bump on this thread. does anyone here use transmission? if not
      > can naybody recomend me a bitorrent program with a web interface that i can
      > use to download torrents from my unslung nslu2 please? come on guys please
      > help

      CTCS seems to be popular on NSLU2 as a web interface for enhanced-ctorrent.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic