18624Re: [nslu2-linux] flashing apex from redboot

    Apr 29, 2007
      Phil Endecott wrote:
      > Rob wrote:
      >> Since the makefile specifies whether Apex is LE or BE, I am not even sure if the
      >> endianness swapping (per the wiki) is even necessary anymore.
      >
      > Can you elaborate on that a bit? Which makefile? Do you mean in the configuration?

      Rob is probably referring to

      http://svn.nslu2-linux.org/svnroot/kernel/trunk/Makefile

      which is the Makefile (and svn repository) that the nslu2-linux core
      team uses to test new kernel versions and new Apex versions.

      That Makefile can build the latest Apex version for both SlugOS and
      Debian and as big or little endian. It also builds Apex for a number of
      other machines (like the IOMega NAS100d and the D-Link DSMG600).