18619Re: [nslu2-linux] flashing apex from redboot

  • Philipp Hofmann
    Apr 28, 2007
      hi,

      tried it. the problem persists. the pwr led flashes red, then stays
      amber while network stays green. after some time (half a minute or so)
      there seems to be some activity on the disk. but for a bootup its far
      too less.

      whether it uses dhcp or not usualy only depends on
      /etc/network/interfaces on the disk right?

      i think i'll flash it with the debian installer to see if i can access
      the disk. let me know if you want have any information i can retrieve
      with the installer.

      g phil

      On Sat, Apr 28, 2007 at 05:25:20PM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
      > * Philipp Hofmann <jo@...> [2007-04-28 16:28]:
      > > thanks for your support. concerning the sda1-2.6.18-4.bin you offered
      > > to flash my slug with, i've done that but it doesn't seem to access
      > > the disk. it blinks red once and than stays amber while ethernet is
      > > green. if i push the button it reboots.
      > >
      > > there is only one disk attached and i tried it on both usb ports
      > > although i guess that shouldn't make a difference anyway.
      > >
      > > any suggestion, or should i start over?
      >
      > Can you try
      > http://cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/files/sda1-2.6.18.dfsg.1-12.bin instead
      > please.