18596flashing apex from redboot

  • Philipp Hofmann
    Apr 27, 2007
      hi,

      i'm trying to *nfsroot* my debianed slug. unfortunately it seems to me
      that i haven't read enough, before my first attempt to flash an
      modified apex in order to change the kernels cmdline. so i'm stuck now
      with an apex that doesn't work.

      is it possible to telnet into redboot and flash only apex? can someone
      provide me with the offset to flash apex to?

      i built apex 1.4.18 according to
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Debian/ChangeKernelCommandLine
      may i use this one?

      also i wonder, if it is correct that the two apex builds (mine and the
      one extracted from di-nslu2.bin) differ so much in size.

      -rw-r--r-- 1 phil phil 45724 Apr 27 21:40 new_mtd2.bin
      -rw-r--r-- 1 phil phil 131040 Apr 27 19:41 apex.bin

      thanks in advance
      phil
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic