17836Re: DST change

  • Brian Zhou
    Feb 23, 2007
      For unslung, I've created a tz package, which contains up-to-date
      zoneinfo. Preliminary instruction can be found

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Profiles/BrianZhou

      I personally don't use linksys web interface at all, a potential
      problem is when you set a timezone using the web UI - that probably
      will overwrite /usr/local/localtime.

      I don't think there is a way around that other than not using that
      part of the web UI.

      -Brian Zhou

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Bob <bobejr@...> wrote:

      > Is there any progress on this issue?