17581Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: DST change

  • Brian Wood
    Feb 3 5:42 PM
      OK, those references seem to confirm what I thought. The timezone
      information needs to be updated as ntp only keeps the system clock
      correct for UTC and does nothing to correct the offset for the local
      timezone.

      So the questions still stand. Will there be an updated package for
      openslug 2.7?, will I have to upgrade to 3.1? Will there be a package
      for 3.1? Can I use a package from 3.1 on a 2.7 system?

      Or do I have to go mucking around with a system that's working
      perfectly well thanks to George?