16951Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Test result: problem rsync from slugosbe optware unstable feed AS WELL AS na

  • CN
    Jan 1, 2007
      On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 18:48:55 -0000, Brian Zhou wrote:

      > The latest optware rsync_2.6.9-2_armeb.ipk solved the problem, it is
      > based on the last two posts in the thread I provided. The error
      > message is superfluous and harmless.

      That is good news! Yes, the error msg was there when there was no error. But
      it was not quite harmless: the script using it gets an error code and so it wont
      proceed :( Also it was spewing out large quantities of those msgs, on big disk to
      disk copies where only a brief summary of the operation was normally present at
      the end of the script.

      > Also, please don't refer the openslug package feed as native. It is
      > already quite confusing, I don't want to confuse more people.

      I thought openslug was an old name, we no longer are using to reduce confusion

      > BTW, my last name is Zhou.

      Sorry about that, thanks for pointing it out.

      Cordially, Chacko
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic