15835appweb missing library shared object file

  • braydw
    Nov 3, 2006
      I am installing Unslung6.8 on a NSLU2. This is my second one, and I am
      trying to make a 'clone' of the first one.

      All was going well until I installed appWeb. It won't initialize
      giving the following error:
      default:1 main Error: Can't load /opt/lib/libphp5Module.so
      Reason: "libsasl2.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file
      or directory"

      There is no library libsas12.so.2 found using 'find'. I looked for it
      on my original NSLU2 and it is not there either.

      Anyone have any idea about what is wrong?

      --David
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic

    »
    «