15833Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: kernel-module-nls-cp850

  • rmsds
    Nov 3, 2006
      After upgrading from 5.5 to 6.8 I found that I didn't have any kernel-modules
      listed at all, I had to do:

      $ ipkg install unslung-feeds
      $ ipkg update

      After this I had some kernel-modules-nls-cp??? available but I still didn't
      have cp850. It worked fine when I installed using the complete URL as you
      suggested.

      Maybe this information help trackdown the problem.

      Cheers,
      Ricardo