      From: "gamacdonalduk" <unhinged@...>
      Date: Monday, Sep 4, 2006 8:08 pm
      Subject: [nslu2-linux] /etc/CGI_ds.conf [media] section ???

      while adding extra backup jobs in the /etc/CGI_ds.conf file I noticed
      a section at the bottom which looks as per below... I have searched
      for info on this but have found none... anyone know how to configure
      it? I dont remember seeing upnp itunes config in the web interface...

      thx Glenn

      [media]
      itune=no
      upnp_av=no