14999Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: Spindown scsi disk in OpenSlug

  • Frederic Wenzel
    Sep 4, 2006
      No, it has not. You have to build your own package for that. Sorry.

      However, I am just making a patch for the openembedded tree so that the next version of openslug can be delivered with this patch included. Stay tuned, I will be posting it on this list in a minute.

      Fred

      On 9/4/06, Dean Dodd <dean_dodd@...> wrote:

      Has the patch been included with Openslug 3.10? If no one knows is
      there anyway to analyze the kernel to see if it is included or not?

      Thanks

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "demseypl" <Robert.Demski@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > I have build scsi-idle package for spindown scsi disk in Nslu2 with
      > OpenSlug. I upload tarbal with package sources
      > scsi-idle.OE.package.tar.bz2 avaliable in Custom Executables.
      > For run scsi-idle demon is required kernel compiled with patch
      > kernel-patch-scsi-idle (also avaliable in Custom Executable)
      > After building and instaling scsi-idle*.ipk you should configure
      > /etc/default/scsi-idle for set scasi devise and timeout.
      > It is project ported from debian to OpenEmbended. I have made only
      > kernel-patch-scsi-idle for 2.6 kernel.
      > btw I have tested on kernel 2.6.12 only
      >
      > Demsey

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic