12100Wiki Suggestions

  • Adam Baker
    Mar 27, 2006
      The Optware packages project page on the wiki at
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/Packages seems to be very focused still
      on unslung despite the number of platforms now supported by OptWare. Is this
      intentional, if not I'll try to update it?

      I also can't find anywhere on the wiki that describes the platforms that Optware
      now runs on. I'm prepared to make a start on putting together a page for that
      but if I do it will end up containing a reasonable description of the platforms
      I know something about (NSLU2, WAG354G, WL500G) and minimal info for the others.
      Is there anyone who would fill in the missing details?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic