11453Re: Re: Spindown scsi disk in OpenSlug

  • Marcus Better
    Feb 13, 2006
      Robert Demski wrote:

      > Scsi-idle is working (perhaps not with all enclosures) but requires
      > some fixes in man page and changing not relevant for 2.6 kernel ioctrl()
      > for scsi devices.

      Do you have such a patch? Your bb package (2.4.23) did not seem to include
      it.

      I have compiled a DebianSlug kernel 2.6.15 with the scsi-idle patch and
      installed the scsi-idle package from Debian, but all I get is an error
      message about using a deprecated interface and an invalid ioctl.

      Marcus
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic