11218RE: [nslu2-linux] Re: Can I use a 256 MB CF card for unslinging to?

  • Gregg C Levine
    Feb 1, 2006
      Hello from Gregg C Levine
      Close.
      I work with a gizmo called a BASIC Stamp. And the FTDI chips are used
      by the company who makes it to talk to the USB port on the PC. What
      I'd like to create is a method for data to be sent to the NSLU2 via
      its USB port.

      And actually the card reader I have is one of those Multi Readers. I
      only use the CF space.
      ---
      Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...
      ---
      "Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi