10298Re: Spindown scsi disk in OpenSlug

  • Frederic Wenzel
    Dec 16, 2005
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "demseypl" <Robert.Demski@w...> wrote:
      > I have build scsi-idle package for spindown scsi disk in Nslu2 with
      > OpenSlug. I upload tarbal with package sources
      > scsi-idle.OE.package.tar.bz2 avaliable in Custom Executables.

      Thanks a lot for that! It works for me, too. I patched the newest
      (2.6.15) kernel with it, and it worked good. scsi-stop now powers down
      the USB hard drive as expected.

      I can upload the flash image I made, if you people want. It is a
      regular, blank image out of the development tree (i.e. besides
      patching the kernel for scsi-idle, I changed nothing).

      Fred
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic