Sad, but handy use for the 2nd "backup" drive

  • icole2112
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      I live in the path of the latest hurricane in florida - I just boxed
      up the 2nd drive which is a full copy of drive 1 and all my important
      docs, family photos, etc - and my wife is taking the kids and the
      backup drive out of state. Never anticipated the use - but its a
      pretty compelling reason to have it...

      Ian