RE: [nslu2-general] Re: Utility "su"

  • Inge Bjørnvall Arnesen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2005
      Since your IPKG status is already messed up (why does this happen?), I
      suggest you follow my "Busybox 1.0 supplement method" described in section
      2, second paragraph in http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/ReSling .
      Basically it involves (a) marking busybox 1.0 as not installed and (b)
      removing busybox applets that are no longer needed as you install new
      packages, like coreutils, inetutils, findutils etc.

      best,

      -- Inge