Re: problem with built-in backup

  • minorroadskill
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "sjwinick" <swinick@t...> wrote:
      > that was my working assumption as well. perhaps someone that has
      > succeeded at using the built-in backup can give an example of
      > exactly what has been put in the fields.

      I have it working well in a push configuration.

      Name: ZDrive
      Backup Type: Synchronize
      Direction: push

      <On NSLU2>
      Share: z_drive
      SubFolder: <blank>

      <Other Device>
      Name: Aragorn
      Shared Folder: /backup

      If you are specifying a subfolder, then it's possible that a bug
      prevents it from working (based upon your error message), in which
      case I'd recommend creating a share for each folder you want to backup.

      Good luck,

      MinorRoadsKill
    • sjwinick
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
        thank you! you gave me the answer and it was simple. the share
        names need a forward slash. that's it !

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "minorroadskill"