Can't remove openssh package

  • franck
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2005

      I've installed openssh package on a usb flash drive but it didn't seem
      to work, then I decided to unslung a 2.5" usb drive to use with the
      NSLU2, and when I tried to reinstall openssh (without the usb flash
      drive attached), it showed an error message when trying to create the
      rsa key, it couldn't find the libcrypto file.(when rebooting and doing
      ps-ef no sshd showed)
      I then tried to remove the package with ipkg remove openssh and
      receive the message
      "Openssh package already removed
      no package removed"

      but when I do a "ipkg list_intalled" it shows openssh is still there.
      The problem is that none of the other package I've installed seems to
      work.
      I've rebooted a lot of times but to no avail.

      Can somebody help?